Already have a Username/Password for Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- In submitting a manuscript nonmembers authors acknowledge that they are expected to become SIMAI members upon acceptance of the paper.
- The text is typed in LaTeX2e format according to the Journal style.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca)
- The text do not exceed 20 pages (including figures and references).
- The submission file is in PDF format .
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 3.0 License. In particular, authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 3.0 License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics